February Flip Through - Bullet Journalling #4

by - Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Another month been and gone basically! Hope everyone has had a very productive month, me on the other hand, not quite. I had a few things I planned to get done but didn't quite manage but on the other hand I did start my second year of university which will definitely make me a lot busier.

Heres a flip through of my February section in my Bullet Journal.




Personally for me a lot of the fun in Bullet Journalling is definitely decorating and it being more like a journal rather than a typical planner as such.
I hope you guys liked this post, I plan on doing one for every month and just showing you my layouts and such.

Lets Connect! 
Instagram @alongcamekathy_
Twitter @_kathy97
Etsy Shop Alongcamekathy


You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. I know how easy it is to slip behind on uni work, and this is so clear! I have never thought to write out a list.. maybe this is where I am going wrong!!
    www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your journal is so cute and neat, if I had one it would no doubt be an utter mess. I used to use a whiteboard to stay on top of my uni work, I really miss that whiteboard. It was essential in keeping me on top of everything, I really love the format of your journal too. It looks like it would be fun to look back on, great post xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post.
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_zn7IqrAY1I44bRuN6dH-Q

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't have the patience for a bullet journal! Yours looks so pretty though!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bullet journal is SO photogenic.. I attempted one of these last Summer and failed at it so bad!

    Lots of love from Mollie xxx | http://wwwtheperksofmolliequirk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love using my bullet journal! But you have me wanting to use tape in it now! lol

    Erin || MakeErinOver

    ReplyDelete
  7. great :)

    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you've designed your bullet journal! It looks so pretty, but easy to manage at the same time, whereas others I see must take hours to fill in and decorate every day!

    Alice / Alice Grace Beauty

    x

    ReplyDelete

Alongcamekathy. Powered by Blogger.