Shiseido Senka - The perfect Japanese duo

by - Friday, April 14, 2017

A few months back I made a purchase whilst I was on holiday in Thailand and let me say this, I have discovered the perfect cleansing duo. 

Shiseido recently (as far as I know of) came out with a cheaper skincare line - Senka. At the time when I purchased these I had no idea about the brand excpet for the fact that they were a Japanese skin care. Asian skin care has blown up in the past few years and so you can see why these have become a must have and a staple in my collection.

The Perfect Whip is basically a foaming cleanser that really really really foams up. I've watched a few videos and you'll see that they whip it up until it literally looks like beaten egg whites which is crazy. I haven't ever gotten mine to look like that but just by using a tiny little bit I'll get so much use out of it. After using this my skin feels so cleansed and fresh again especially because of the scent as it's not too over powering but just perfect. I also appreciate how it doesn't strip your skin but still cleanses well. I usually use this after I use the Perfect Oil.

The Perfect Oil is a recommended must for everyone who struggles with removing their eye makeup. I usually wear waterproof mascara everyday and eyeliner so I always want a makeup remover that will thoroughly get rid of everything and won't irritate my eyes. All I do with this is pump a few drops in my hands and just gently rub and remove the eye makeup. I like this because I don't have to both with cotton pads and I can feel how much pressure I'm putting on. You'll look like a bit of a raccoon after removing your makeup off but then you just cleanse and your all good.

Have you tried this skin care line or Shiseido? Let me know your fav cleansing products!


Lets Connect! 
Instagram @alongcamekathy_
Twitter @_kathy97
Etsy Shop Alongcamekathy

You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. These sound amazing! I just bought a Shiseido softening concentrate so I can't wait to try that! Haven't heard of their Senki line before!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea Shiseido did a more affordable brand! I will have to look out for it as these product sounds amazing, especially the oil. I hate when I'm left with dark circles from eyeliner & mascara!
    Sinéad ♥ Fabuleuse Du Jour

    ReplyDelete
  3. This more affordable range sounds really lovely and perfect for my wallet: I've always wanted to try Shiseido skincare but their products can be really expensive sometimes! I really like the sound of the Perfect Whip Cleanser, I love the idea of a perfectly cleansed and fresh skin!

    http://fannyanddailybeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sounds great, I love cleansing oils especially to remove lash glue sometime when I wear lashes a little glue can get left behind and cleansing oils remove it with ease :)

    Kayla
    Sheer Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sound of these products, especially since they are more on the affordable side! I especially like the sound of the foaming cleanser, it looks like an awesome product! Thanks for sharing, have a great day!

    xxxx from Emily // www.diamondsanddachshunds.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Asian skincare products is something I really want to get into! Whether it's korean skincare or Japanese i hear nothing but good things about them. The perfect whip - sounds particularly awesome.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow they sound incredible, I love the packaging xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried both products and are amazing!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha I love looking like a racoon while removing my makeup, its part of the fun of it lol

    Erin || MakeErinOver

    ReplyDelete
  10. The perfect whip sounds really nice, I don't like stripping cleansers :)

    http://claresloves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haven't heard of these before but they sound interesting!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/floortjeloves-12198253

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shiseido do so many wonderful products, I love the colour of these bottles too! Thanks for sharing x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Alongcamekathy. Powered by Blogger.