TV Shows I'm Loving #4

by - Friday, July 07, 2017


It's been a hot minute since I did this. As always I've been really getting into my tv shows and there's a few I've really been loving.

Grey's Anatomy is one of the longest series I've ever binge watched! It took me so long to get through but it's such a good series for those of you who like drama and a good old medical one at that. You seriously get attached to characters and when they leave or die it's crazy how much the show changes.

13 Reasons Why has been so highly raved about that I just had to watch it. Overrated? I don't know but I can tell you that I really did enjoy it. I found that binge watching it made the plot easier to understand since there's so much going on and it's one of those shows that you really gotta invest time in.

Pretty Little Liars! I cannot believe it is over and honestly I am gutted. If you've watched it and sort of fell out of it I highly recommend you start watching again because it does get way better towards the last few seasons and you get so much more invested. I know heaps of people have thoughts on the ending but personally I really did like it.

The Good Wife has 7 seasons and I'm currently on season 6. It's such a good show and I seriously did not expect it at all! I am in no way into politics and all that at all but I found myself thoroughly enjoying this show similar to how I enjoyed Grey's Anatomy. There's so much drama underlying all the politics and it faces some pretty real and emotional stuff. Basically summed up it's about politics, affairs, lawyers, criminals and families

Girl Boss is a netflix series based loosely around the founder of Nasty Gal. There's only one season so far and that covers the start of her business selling on eBay and thrifting. I really enjoyed  it as it's important to include the struggles of business owners and not show all that is great and good in the world. I really hope they continue on with a few more seasons and it's such a good watch for all those inspiring girl bosses.

I hope you enjoyed reading this post! I love me a good binge watch so as always let me know what you're watching and what's good.

Lets Connect! Here are my links!

SaveSaveSaveSave

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. 13 Reasons Why was a show that I really loved. I feel like a lot of people completely missed the point with it though. Grey's Anatomy I've never watched from beginning to end to I need to do that!

    -Sophie xx
    Cherries & Perfume ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved 13 reasons why! Could never get into Greys though!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved 13 Reasons Why! Girlboss is awesome too :)

    Anika xo | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving El Chapo at the moment, it has just gone on Netflix. It is very similar to Narcos, it is so good!

    Danielle xx
    http://www.fashionbeautyblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Pretty Little Liars I am so sad its over! 13 Reasons Why was also really good! I was obsessed with Riverdale.. Orphan Black is amazing too! -xo

    chloedanielle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. After reading Girl Boss I was intrigued to watch the show - which was super cheasy but still addictive - it's been cancelled after one season now though so, cest la vie

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Alongcamekathy. Powered by Blogger.